Contained within the compact body of the module “DTX500″ are 427 carefully-chosen sounds, created by a tone generator that handles both subtly nuanced Snare-work and dynamic, powerful drum strokes with ease.
[easyazon_block add_to_cart=”default” align=”left” asin=”B00IJF99ZA” cloaking=”default” layout=”left” localization=”default” locale=”US” nofollow=”default” new_window=”default” tag=”electroni06ce-20″]
Carefully-Chosen High-quality Sounds
Contained within the compact body of the module “DTX500” are 427 carefully-chosen sounds, created by a tone generator that handles both subtly nuanced Snare-work and dynamic, powerful drum strokes with ease.
– 50 preset drum kits have been carefully chosen to cover a diverse range of genres, including rock, funk, jazz, reggae, and latin.
– Stores up to 20 original drum kits.
– On-board high quality digital reverb.
Practice, Enjoy, Improve
The module “DTX500” offers a suite of comprehensive training functions to help you improve your drumming. The combination of a realistic Hi-Hat with the DTX-PAD’s natural feel provides an enjoyable practice experience that’s difficult to beat.
– 63 internal practice tunes in a diverse range of genres. Mute drum parts to enjoy the feeling of playing along with a band, just as if you were live on stage.
– An AUX IN jack lets you connect a CD player or an MP3 player to the module “DTX500” to practice with your favorite tunes.
– High-quality click function that lets you customize rhythm and tone settings as much as you like.
– Challenging “groove check” and “rhythm gate” functions that let you enjoy practice and develop your timing.
– Recording functions that let you capture your own performances and listen to them over again to improve your technique.
Yamaha DTX500 - Sound Samples
John plays through some of the drum kit sounds available on the Yamaha DTX500. The Yamaha DTX500 is available now from Cranbourne Music ...
|Dimensions||Width||252 mm (9-15/16 inch)|
|Height||147 mm (5-13/16 inch)|
|Depth||52 mm (2-1/16 inch)|
|Weight||Weight||898 g (2 lbs)|
|Maximum Polyphony||32 notes|
|Voices||Drum and percussion: 427, Melodies: 22|
|Effects||Reverb: 19, Master EQ: 2 bands|
|Drum kits||Preset: 50, User: 20|
|Note Capacity||Approx. 16,000 notes|
|Note Resolution||96 ppq (parts per quarter note)|
|Song recording type||Real-time replace|
|Song tracks||1 track|
|Songs||Demo: 3, Practice: 41, Pad: 19, User: 20|
|Tempo||30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.|
|Beat||1/4 to 9/4|
|Timing||Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet|
|Training Functions||Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate|
|Connectors||OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger Inputs 1, 5, 6, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Rim Switch), Trigger Inputs 2, 3, 4, 8 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Trigger Input), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), MIDI IN/OUT|
|Accessories||Power Adaptor (PA-130A or PA-3C)|