For over a decade, Roland’s revolutionary V-Drums® have lead the industry in expressive sound quality and incredible playability. With the introduction of the SuperNATURAL®-powered TD-30KV V-Pro Series, the electronic drum set reaches a new pinnacle in drumming performance. SuperNATURAL sounds with Behavior Modeling, along with advanced sensing technology, provides a new level of expressive sound quality and playability, resulting in an instrument that reacts and responds to all the subtleties, nuances, and dynamics of a drummer’s technique. In addition, USB audio-playback functionality has been added to expand the performance palette. For the stage or for professional recording, the new V-Pro is truly a complete and natural drumming experience.
- Flagship V-Drums® with advanced sensing technology and SuperNATURAL® sounds
- Expressive and accurate playability produced by Behavior Modeling
- Professional V-Edit mode for customizing sounds
- Dedicated “Ambiance” fader with new room-ambiance and overhead-mic simulation
- Solid stage set with metallic gray and black-chrome color finish
- New V-Hi-Hat (VH-13) with improved motion sensor for natural hi-hat response
- New V-Pads (PD-128S/-128/-108) with improved rim sensor for accurate rim-shot sensing
- New V-Cymbals (CY-14C crash, CY-15R ride) with natural feel and accurate triggering
- USB memory port for data backup and audio playback (WAV/MP3)
- Separate USB-MIDI port for computer connectivity
TD-30 Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL® Sounds
Powered by SuperNATURAL sounds and Behavior Modeling, the TD-30KV offers superior sound quality and natural response. From rim shots, rolls, flams, even ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is accurate and smooth. For spatial depth, a dedicated Ambiance fader gives you immediate control over lush room ambiance and overhead-microphone simulation.
New V-Pads™ with Advanced Rim Sensors
A new rim sensor has been specifically developed for the TD-30KV’s mesh head pads in conjunction with the TD-30 Drum Sound Module to accurately detect dynamics and rim-shot depth. The PD-128S-BC is snare-stand mountable, while the tom pads can be dual-mounted for setup versatility.
Solid, Stylish Kick Pad
The KD-140-BC 14-inch V-Kick provides stable performance and accurate triggering with a natural, acoustic-like kick feel. Drummers will feel the difference the moment they sink their pedal into this top-of-the-line pad.
*Kick pedal not included.
V-Hi-Hat® with Improved Motion Sensor for Natural Hi-Hat Response
The superior design of V-Hi-Hat has taken into account not only the shape of the hi-hat, but also the bounce of the stick and even the movement caused by playing, making it possible to play with the same feel as an acoustic hi-hat. The new VH-13-MG features an improved motion sensor and advanced triggering technology for natural response with smoother open-to-closed control. You can alter the closed tone by pressing harder on the pedal after it’s closed. You can also play foot splashes.
*Hi-hat stand not included.
New V-Cymbals® with Natural Feel and Accurate Triggering
Roland’s unique V-Cymbals provide a natural swing feel with accurate triggering and sensitivity across the entire cymbal surface. The new CY-14C-MG Crash and CY-15R-MG Ride are offered in an eye-catching metallic-gray surface to cosmetically match the TD-30KV’s new V-Hi-Hat, V-Pads, and chrome-finished drum stand.
Flagship Drum Stand for Professional Stage Use
The MDS-25 chrome-finished drum rack not only looks great, it also provides rock-solid stability with its advanced weight-balanced design. The newly improved mounts for cymbals and toms provide a highly flexible setup. The rubber protective sleeve shields the cables from damage while the new clear-cabling system complements the overall design.
Custom Covering System for Changing Shell Color
The new V-Pads and V-Kick feature a new exchangeable black-chrome color shell wrap. The TD-30KV’s V-Pad lugs are separated from the shell, which allows you to replace the shell wrap with the ease of replacing a drum head.
*Optional Shell-Wrap Package: CV-20KX-BU (Blue), CV-20KX-RD (Red)
Roland TD-30KV - The Best E-drumset?
Watch the most detailed review about the Roland TD-30KV and learn why this set is one of the best e-drum sets ever made. Find the TD-30 Custom Studio ...
- Drum Sound Module: TD-30 x 1
- V-Kick: KD-140-BC x 1
- V-Pad (Snare): PD-128S-BC x 1
- V-Pad (TOM1, TOM2): PD-108-BC x 2
- V-Pad (TOM3, TOM4): PD-128-BC x 2
- V-Hi-Hat: VH-13-MG x 1
- V-Cymbal Crash: CY-14C-MG x 2
- V-Cymbal Ride: CY-15R-MG x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-25 x 1 (included in U.S.)
Extra Trigger Input Jack
- 4 (AUX1 – AUX4)
- Setup Guide
Options (sold separately)
- Cymbal Mount: MDY Series, Pad Mount: MDH Series, Personal Drum Monitor: PM-30/PM-10, V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3, V-Drums Mat: TDM-20, Shell-Wrap Package: CV-20KX-BU (Blue)/CV-20KX-RD (Red)