The groundbreaking TD-30 V-Drums kit was the first in history to offer SuperNATURAL sounds and Behavior Modeling. Today, the middle range of the V-Drums family inherits this acclaimed technology with the debut of the TD-15KV and TD-15K V-Tour kits. Drummers can now experience flagship SuperNATURAL performance, authenticity, and expression in a more affordable and compact format.
- New sensing technology with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- QUICK EDIT buttons provide instant editing control over tuning, muffling, and snare strainer
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- Assignable CLICK out, illuminated value dial ring, and function buttons enhance professional live use
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Lightweight mesh V-Pads for snare (PDX-8) and toms (PDX-6)
- Compact and practical hi-hat combination (CY-5/FD-8)
TD-15 Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL
Powered by SuperNATURAL technology, the TD-15 Drum Sound Module provides outstanding playability, superb expressiveness, and pro-level operation. Powerful and affordable, this V-Drums sound engine is ideal for both the live stage and recording studio.
Mesh-Head V-Pads for Snare and Toms
The 8-inch PDX-8 and 6.5-inch PDX-6 mesh V-Pads feature Roland’s amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. The PDX-8 for snare offers an expanded 10-inch rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots.
Acclaimed V-Cymbals for Crash and Ride
With optimized weight-balance and sensitivity, the CY-12C for crash provides a natural swinging motion and accurate triggering for consistent crash performance, including choke control. As a ride cymbal, the CY-13R offers an enlarged bow area and a realistic playing feel, with accurate three-way triggering for edge, bow and bell.
Compact and Practical Hi-Hat Combination
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10-inch playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up.
*Kick Pedal not included
Custom Stand for V-Tour V-Drums
Designed for the V-Tour series, the MDS-9V is a stable four-leg drum stand with adjustable ball clamps for cymbal arms/snare mount and tilt mechanism for hi-hat mount arm. You can adjust the position of the cymbals and toms freely for the ideal ergonomic setup.
Get a tour of the V-Drums TD-15K V-Tour Series with David Cannava. http://www.rolandus.com/products/details/1229/483.
- Drum Sound Module
- TD-15 x 1 (cable harness and module mount packaged with module)
- V-Pad (Snare, Tom1)
- PDX-8 x 2
- V-Pad (Tom2, Tom3)
- PDX-6 x 2
- V-Cymbal Crash
- CY-12C x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride
- CY-13R x 1
- Cymbal Pad
- CY-5 x 1
- Kick Pad
- KD-9 x 1
- Hi-Hat Controller
- FD-8 x 1
- Drum Stand
- MDS-9V x 1 (included in U.S.)
- Extra Trigger Input Jack
- 2 (CRASH2, AUX)
- Setup Guide
- Options (sold separately)
- Cymbal Mount: MDY Series Pad Mount: MDH Series Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30 V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X V-Drums Mat: TDM-10, TDM-20
Size and Weight
- 1300 mm
- 51-3/16 inches
- 1200 mm
- 47-1/4 inches
- 1250 mm
- 49-1/4 inches
- 23.5 kg
- 51 lbs. 13 oz.
- * Weight including MDS-9V Stand
- * Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.